FS: Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca, Cestari sweater quantities!

  • Jennifer Braico
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2009
      Hi all, I have the following for sale from our smoke-free, pet-free home. I
      accept paypal and money orders. Prices include shipping in the US.
      International inquiries are welcome. Thanks for looking.

      Jen Braico

      BOOKS:
      -------------------------
      Knitting for Babies & Kids by Jeanne Stauffer (hardback) $14 inc US shipping
      The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber (knitting fiction - paperback)
      $6 inc US shipping
      A Good Yarn by Debbie Macomber (knitting fiction - hardback) $12

      YARN:
      -------------------------
      10 skeins of Cestari 2-ply 100% wool navy/lilac heather marl $70
      Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/friender/2347586255/

      10 skeins of Berroco Ultra Alpaca in color 6240 (Blue Violet) $75
      Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/friender/2441668118/

      1 20-ounce cone of Elann Naturelle 8/8 in Faded Denim (approx 1000 yards)
      $25
      Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/friender/3130873099/

      2 skeins of Nature Spun Worsted in "Husker Red". NOW $8
      Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/friender/3387418135/

      PATTERNS:
      Knitter's Magazine issue K74 Spring 2004 $9
      Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/friender/3308949395/

      Fylingdales Cardigan pattern by Lisa Lloyd $7