Free Cones - You pay shipping

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      I have a box of coned yarn that weighs 3 pounds
      It includes
      - Tamm 3ply 100% acrylic, 1 lb ~2500 yard in ruby red
      - Forselled Shalimar, 80% acrylic, 20% wool, in Seamist pale blue
      heather. The cone weighs about 3/4 ound, and the yarn is light
      fingering weight.
      - a small cone of lavender
      and ... tucked in to fill the gaps are four skeins of OmegaCryl in
      BRIGHT pink (40g, 100% acrylic in 3 strands 2/30

      I'll send this box to anyone who wants it and pays the shipping from zip
      code 61822 as long as I can send it out by Tuesday.
      I'll need cash funded paypal

      --
      Helen, in Illinois

      Blog: http://shadowdancer.typepad.com/blog