Book, Magazine, Pattern Sale - update

  • Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      *Books & Patterns & Magazines
      *

      If there is anyone who wants to take the whole lot, I'll spring for
      shipping (book rate, of course)-- I'm asking $220 for the whole lot, or
      125.00 for all of the books, and $95.00 for all of the pattern books and
      booklets, with the buyer to pay shipping, but again, I will entertain
      all reasonable offers (whether for a partial lot or a single item).

      As items are sold, I will reduce the whole lot prices accordingly.

      BOOKS

      Knitting on Top of the World: the Global Guide to Traditions,
      Techniques, and Design by Nicky Epstein. hardback. List: $34.95,
      asking $25.00

      Family Album, by Kaffe Fassett and Zoe Hunt, hardback List: $24.95,
      asking $15.00
      Kaffe's Classics, by Kaffe Fasset, softback, List: $24.95, asking $15.00
      or $27.00 for both

      Jo Sharp Knitted Sweater Style, hardback, originally $27.95, asking $20.00
      Jo Sharp Knitting Emporium, softback, originally $27.95, asking $17.50
      OR both Jo Sharp Books for $35.00

      The Sweater Book, edited by Amy Carroll
      50 original hand knits by top designers including Sasha Kagan, Maggie
      White, Zoe Hunt, Sue Black and others
      hard back
      Originally $22.95, Asking $11.50 Under negotiation

      Knit, Purl, and Design by Annette Feldman Under negotiation
      The how and why of knitting and designing
      hard back, Asking $12.50 Under negotiation

      Vogue Knitting Quick Knits, hardback, Originally $29.95, asking $17.50
      Vogue Knitting Very Easy Knits, hardback, originally $29.95, asking $17.50
      Vogue Knitting Vintage Collection, hardback, originally $29.95 ASKING $17.50
      OR -- $46.00 for all three Under negotiation

      Elle Knits, 50 Exclusive Designs from France, hardback, originally
      $22.50, asking $15.00 Under negotiation

      Knitting in Vogue, by Christina Probert, List $25.00, asking $15.00

      Passion for Color by Sarah Burnett
      hardback, originally $39.95,
      Asking $25.00

      Big Girl Knits by Jillian Moreno and Amy Singer, List $30.00 asking
      $20.00 (Spoken for)

      Knitting Now by Gabi Tubbs. General knitting instructions, substitution
      guidelines (for these and ANY knits) and patterns. softback. List:
      $14.95, Asking $7.00

      PATTERN BOOKS AND BOOKLETS

      Individually, these knitting pattern books and booklets total $128.00
      I will sell the entire set of knitting pattern books and booklets and
      magazines for $95.00 obo.

      - Rowan Knitting Book Number Seven, includes Foolish Virgins! $10.00

      - Thorobred Scheepjeswol Summer Journal Number Four $7.00

      - Stahl Nr. 18 24 Patterns including a few for kids $4.00

      - Wendy, Pampas Linen Look, 12 patterns for sport weight yarn $4.00

      Pattern Booklets - $3.50 each

      - Phildar Creations No. 250
      - Phildar Creations No. 251 - baby
      - Phildar Creations No. 252 - Men
      - Patons Canadiana Max # 673 - sweaters for tweens

      - Colinette Yarns Meridian

      - Bergere de France application trico 95/96 (I have the yarn for one of
      the sweaters for sale too)

      Pattern Booklets $3.00 each

      - Fiber Trends Baby Poncho
      - Double Trouble Cardigan for Kids (Celeste Pinheiro)
      - Knitting with Style from Simplicity 0455- Five Fabulous Pieces
      (Cardigan, Turtleneck, Skirt,, V- Neck, Hood & Scarf

      Patterns $2.50 each unless otherwise noted

      - Bernat No 1433 vol 3 textured Henley pullover and cardigan for DK
      and Worsted weight
      - Brunswick Vol 899 Holiday sweaters
      - Annie's Attic 872891 Springtime Throws 5 designs by Melissa Leapman

      Pattern Booklets - 2.00 each

      - Lana Borgosesia B.206 Collection KNITALY and KNITUSA
      - Leisure Arts 475 - Diamond and Roses 2 designs by Evie Rosen
      - Leisure Arts 609 Pullover Perfection 4 designs by Joan Beebe
      - Leisure Arts 660 For Him & Her - basket weave and chevron stripe sweaters
      - Leisure Arts No. 697 Classic Cardigans to Knit in Sizes 32- 50
      - Leisure Arts 2042 Lace Yoke Pullovers book 2
      - Wendy Chunky 4136 - chunky shawl collar cardigan
      - Pierre Cardin 97900 and 690900
      - Froelich Wolle Jeans & Country
      - Janice Straker - Jamie Pullover (sports weight)
      - Reynolds Naturgarn - 4 sweater patterns -
      - Susan Bates No. 17773 - Nautical Knits - cotton short sleeved tops
      - Hayfield Mohair 00264 batwing cardigan
      - Hayfield Double Knitting 4277, Cable Turtleneck for tween sizes 22/24"
      - 30/32"
      - Beehive Family Sock Book (421)

      - Vogue Knitting Collection - All Five Patterns (list $20,00, asking $7.50)
      - Vogue Knitting Collection The Bubble pattern, originally $4.00, asking
      $2.00
      - Vogue Knitting Collection A Touch of Lace pattern, originally $4.00,
      asking $2.00
      - Vogue Knitting Collection Floral Tapestry (DKNY), list $4.00, asking $2.00
      - Vogue Knitting Collection Enchanted Forest (DKNY), list $4.00, asking
      $2.00
      - Vogue Knitting Collection Map of the World, list $4.00, asking $2.00

      - Fiber Trends Child's Felted Jacket (sizes 2-6 yo), List $4.00, asking
      $2.00

      Pattern Booklets - $1.00 each

      - Bernat: Six for Toddlers
      - Duplicate Stitch charts of a Cabbage Rose w/ variations for sleeves,
      and a butterfly
      - Classic Stitches Primer for Duplicate Stitch (includes alphabets)
      - Leisure Arts 556 Knit Collars Book 2
      - Leisure Arts 708 Eyelet Shells to Knit $1.00
      - Reynolds Lopi Colorful Casual Fair Isle
      - Reynolds Naturgarn - Rustic Placket sweater (no. 753)
      - Coats & Clark Book # 300 - Cotton-Up to Sweaters - 6 patterns
      - Schoeller Esslinger - Tundra - 5 designs

      VINTAGE KNITTING

      - Doreen Baby Fashions, No. 720 Crochet and Knitted Baby Garments (pages
      coming apart, and cover falling/fallen off, but no tears in any pages).
      $2.00
      - Jaeger Glenspun 1987-149 $4.00
      - Smart Knittin #1 Winter 1946-47 $4.00
      - Columbia Minerva Hand Knits for Men Book 763 $4.00

      Magazines $2.00

      - Knitting with Simplicity Spring 1986
      - Sandra November 1990
      - Knitting Digest November 2001
      - Knitting Digest March 2001
      - Knitting Digest July 2001

      NEEDLEPOINT and Embroidery

      A New Look at Needlepoint by Carol Cheney Rome and Georgia French
      Devlin
      425 Illustrations, 12 color plates, 80 different stitches
      $5.00

      Counted Cross Stitch Patterns $2.00 each or all 4 for $7.00)

      Beatrix Potter Christmas Tree (Green Apple Co 611, design adapted by
      Jeanne Bowers
      Childhood Memories (Ginnie Thompson Originals
      Coca Cola Around the World (Trademark in Seven Languages)
      Oriental Expressions (Designed by George Crouch for Graphique Needle Arts)

      Buyer to pay actual shipping. I encourage you to get insurance, as I
      will not be responsible for any package once I hand it over to the Post
      Office.

      I prefer cash funded paypal, but will accept checks (I'll hold the
      package until the check clears) or money order.
      Preference will be given to orders for more books. Discounts will be
      given for large orders.

      I'm always open to swap offers <grin>

      I recommend insurance as I abdicate all responsibility for the health
      and well-being of your books and patterns once I hand them over to the
      Postal Employee

      --
      Helen, in Illinois

      Blog: http://shadowdancer.typepad.com/blog