For Sale... Ukiah

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      I really hate to sell this.. Its a Passap manual knitting machine with Books, big spools of mostly blue yarn, punch cards and goodies.. I have NO clue how to work it and its taking up space in my kitchen.. $400.00 for all.. It is very heavey and I no longer have a truck to bring it to you, If interested please email me for pics ....Thanks Tracy Shannon