books sold

  • omanitz.ny@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      Knits So Fine and Around the World in 80 Sweaters have been sold. Thanks.

      Still available are:

      All are brand new and/or in pristine condition and from my personal
      collection.

      Knits from a Painter's Palette, Modular Masterpieces by Maie Landra
      of Koigu Wool Designs - h/c - $12.00

      A Rudgyard Story, Hand Knitting Collection by Jo Sharp, s/c - $12.00

      A Weaver's Memoir by Jack Lenor Larsen - h/c - Reg. $40, selling for
      $18.00. This is a wonderful book about the author's life as
      a world famous weaver.

      Suss Design Essentials by Suss Cousins. h/c Reg. Price $30.00, Sale
      Price: $17.00 Further reduced to $15.00

      Media rate postage will be calculated as soon as you furnish me with your
      zip code. If you would like faster mailing, please let me know and I
      will calculate
      the cost. Paypal/cash funded only is preferred. Money orders accepted. All
      payments must be received within 5 days. USA purchases, only. Thanks.

      Catherine Conrad