[knitswap] Yarns for sale

  • VILYARN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , May 13 8:27 AM
      Email Vilyarn@...

      Sugar & Cream (dishcloth yarn)

      6 skeins Red $10.50 (that includes the USA
      postage)
      6 skeins Emerald green $10.50 (that includes the USA postage)
      6 skeins Red/white/green $10.50 (that includes the USA postage)
      6 skeins Peach.blue/ecru $10.50 (that includes the USA postage)

      Poppy---Yarn has large knubs of different colors. 54% linen, 23% viscose, 18%
      cotton, 5% acrylic. 90 yards per skein. 5 stitches to 1 inch on # 6 needle.
      Sale Price is $2,80 per skein. (does not include postage)

      Fushia--- 30 skeins
      Dark Purple 20 skeins

      Brunswick Windrush--acrylic, 220 yards per skein, 5 stitches to 1 inch on #
      8 needle. Sale Price is $2.50 per skein. (does not include postage)

      Christmas Green 15 skeins

      Balene Circular Needles----Sale Price $4.50 per needle (does not include
      postage)

      Size 10-------16 inch
      Size 10 1/2-------16 inch
      Size 10------29 inch

      Thanks for looking, Dolores.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/knitswap
    • joan_hamer
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 6, 2014

        I have a selection of some yarns for sale. There will be more to come. Small batches can be shipped in padded envelopes so the package isn't as heavy.

        This is a batch of 5 skeins of Wool in the Woods Cherub. 200 yds per skein, color Talk of the Town. 100% wool. Sell all 5 for $47.00 plus Parcel Post shipping

         1 skein Socks That Rock medium weight, 380 yds, color Rare Gems Earth. 100% superwash merino sport wt but knits as sock yarn. Retail $26. Sell for $19.00 plus Parcel Post shipping.

         Rayon Metallic gorgeous yarn, 550 yds, color Deep Blue Sea. One skein makes a good sized shawl with great drape. Retail $47, sell for $35 plus Parcel Post shipping.

         Biscotte & Cie Felix fingering yarn in color Watermelon. One skein, Has label.  384 yds hand dyed. Will sell for $18.00 plus shipping in padded emvelope.

         One ball wound plus a small ball used for swatching of Aracania Itata Multi sock yarn, 430 yds, color 1012 which is a heathered deep roses and brown/beige. Retail $20.00. 70% superwash wool, 15% silk. Sell for $14.00 plus shipping.

         Alpaca Sox. One wound ball, 450 yds of 60% alpaca, 20% merino wool, 20% nylon sock yarn. Color 1836, heathered beige. Has label. Retail $20.00, sell for $14.00 plus shipping.

         1 skein 100% superwash merino wool, sock weight.  Approx. 450 yds in Neapolitan colorway (think ice cream)  Has label. Selling for $15.00 including first class shipping.

         Pictures of the yarns may be seen at http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/18746139  When inquiring, please send zip code so I can calculate shipping. I know shipping is high and I will try to absorb some when I can. I accept Paypal and money orders.

         Joan Hamer

        JLHknits@...

        Manchester PA