XPost FS: Various Knitting and Spinning Books

  • sk8s8s
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2009
      Spinning for Softness & Speed - Paula Simmons (1982 softcover): There is slight fading to spine area on the back cover, but otherwise the book is in very good used condition. $35.00 plus shipping.

      Traditional Lace Knitting - Furze Hewitt (2003 printing, softcover): Very good condition (semi-peeled price stickers on back cover from original purchase, otherwise perfect condition). $55.00 plus shipping.

      Lavish Lace Knitting with Hand-Painted Yarns - Carol Rasmussen Noble and Cheryl Potter (2004 softcover): Like new condition. $8.00 plus shipping

      Not Just Socks - Sandi Rosner (2004 softcover): Like new condition. $7.00 plus shipping.

      Kids A Knitter's Dozen - XRX Books (2006 softcover): Like new condition. $8.00 plus shipping.

      The Knitter's Companion - Vicki Square (2005 Version, spiral bound): Good used condition. $8.00 plus shipping.

      Yarn Harlot the Secret Life of a Knitter - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (2005 paperback): Excellent used condition). $4.00 plus shipping.

      Knitting Rules! - Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (2006 large paperback): Good used condition (slight crease on front cover). $4.00 plus shipping.

      The Art of Knitting - Francoise tellier-loumagne and Sandy Black (2005 large format soft-cover): New, unread condition. $23.00 plus shipping.

      A Dyer's Garden - Rita Buchanan (1995 softcover): Excellent condition. $4.50 plus shipping

      Spin Your Own Wool and Dye It and Weave It - Molly Duncan (1972 hard-cover): Good used condition - name stamped onto inside front facing and then crossed out and stamped onto about the author and title page (small text, all in upper left corner). $13.00 plus shipping.

      Romantic Knitwear - Maxine Sanford (1980 hard-cover): Excellent condition. $18.00 plus shipping.

      I will happily combine multiple items for shipping purposes – please PM me with your zipcode for shipping quotes. I accept Paypal, money orders and personal checks (checks must clear before shipping). Please don't hesitate to drop me a note if you have any questions.

      Thanks for your interest!
      Christene Mo