KNITTING ON TOP OF THE WORLD - NICKY EPSTEIN

  • chappy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2009
      Retail ~ US $34.95
      CANADA $37.95

      Bought duplicate! $25 and include media mail postage for USA. Fantastic book!
      Hardback. Dust Jacket. 248 pages.
      Cash funded paypal.

      Rosemary Chapman

    • chappy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 24, 2009
        Retail ~ US $34.95
        CANADA $37.95

        Bought duplicate! $23 and that does include media mail postage for USA. Fantastic book!
        Brand New. Hardback. Dust Jacket. 248 pages.
        Cash funded paypal.

        Rosemary Chapman
        http://www.purrfectlycatchydesigns.com
        http://community.webshots.com/user/chappywoman
        http://stores.ebay.com/CHAPPYS-FIBER-ARTS-AND-CRAFTS
        ravelry id ~ chappy

      • chappy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 12:40 PM
          Retail ~ US $34.95
          CANADA $37.95

          Bought duplicate! $15 and plus media mail postage. Fantastic book!
          Brand New. Hardback. Dust Jacket. 248 pages.

          I take paypal (preferred) or personal checks.