AD Destashing Fiddlesticks Kits, Spindles, Wool Combs, Circular Needles, Books & More

  • Artcom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      I continue to destash because of visual health issues as it is continuing to be difficult working with the yarns and fibers I love. I've added even more spindles and projects to my list.

      I am located in Ontario, Canada. Non-smoking home. Prices are US $ and do not include postage. Please send your mailing info if you wish an accurate postal quote.

      ********

      FIDDLESTICKS KNITTING LACE SWEATER KITS - all with original Ecocotton required cotton yarns and $12 pattern included - these original yarns are very difficult to source - dk weight

      NOTE: both b and c yarns can be used with either design, whoever claims the first kit will have the choice of latte or olive with whichever of the two designs they want

      a) Beach Leaf Vest - coffee Ecoknit Cotton x 11 skeins
      Sufficient for size of 54"
      Asking $58

      b) Filigree Turtleneck - olive Ecoknit Cotton x 16 skeins
      Sufficient for X-large size
      Asking $78

      c) Ginko Leaf Tunic - latte Ecoknit Cotton x 16 skeins
      Sufficient for X-large size
      Asking $78

      ********

      FIDDLESTICKS individual patterns using Ecoknit Cotton
      Each retail is $12, asking $7 each

      ****NOTE: any of these designs, done in a solid colour will use less than 16 skeins - the yarns above in b and c will work for these as well

      a) Simply Fresh T
      b) Sand and See Wrap
      c) Falling Leaves Shawl

      ********

      CABIN FEVER PATTERNS - Retail prices listed
      total $76 retail - asking $25 for the entire grouping

      Individually, price will be $3 each for the smaller patterns, $4 for the sweater patterns

      a) #079 Side to Side Shawl
      b) #105 Colour Me Bright Adult
      c) #111 Pillbox Flowers
      d) #119 The Shadow Hat
      e) #120 Calling all Angles
      f) #121 The Apex Hat
      g) #124 Snowflake Swirl Hat
      h) #150 First Time Socks
      i) #154 Sporty Speckles
      j) #155 The Picket Fence
      k) #161 Ribbed Socks
      l) #204 Snowshoe Pullover
      m) #304 Ridgeway - Lite
      n) #404 Check-Mate Cardigan

      ********

      MAGAZINES

      a) Knitters Magazines - excellent condition - I have issues numbered 72 through to current
      (when responding please list the issues you are requesting by number)
      Asking $2.50 each

      b) Wild Fibers Magazine - Spring 2008, asking $4

      c) Spin.Off Magazine - Winter 2008, asking $3

      ********

      FIBER TOOLS

      a) Indigo Hound Viking Combs - double row - never used
      Asking $48

      b) Clemes Flicker - never used
      Asking $12

      ********

      BOOKS

      a) The Knitted Rug, Donna Druchunus, sc, has been read once through
      Asking $8

      b) Teach Yourself Visually, Knitting & Crocheting, sc, excellent condition
      Asking $5

      c) Knitters Afghan Series - complete - all new copies, includes:
      Great American Afghan
      Great American Aran Afghan
      Kids Afghan
      North American Afghan
      Retail $80, asking $35 for the set

      d) Handpaint Country, hc with d/j - new copy, Retail $40
      Asking $15

      e) Things I Learned from Knitting, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, hc, new
      Asking $6

      f) Free Range Knitter, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, hc, new
      Asking $8

      ********

      YARNS

      a) Natural Grey - Gotland/Romney Mix - from Latvia, chunky weight, 142 yards, 100 gms each
      * Purchased to knit Meg Swansen's Puzzle Pillow Blanket
      21 skeins, Retail $126, asking $48

      b) Rowan Designer Collection Rowanfleck D.K. Tweed
      Used in early Kaffe Fassett designs - tumbling blocks etc
      50 gm balls
      -Shade 51 mid blue x 2 full balls and 2 part balls - approx. 3 1/2 total
      -Shade 56 darker blue x 2 full balls w. labels
      -Shade 410 pink x 1 ball
      -Grey x 1/2 ball w/o label
      -Black x approx. full ball, w/o label
      -Shade 77 rust x 3 - 1 w/o label
      Asking $25

      c) Euroflax Barcelona - wet spun 100% linen, 100 gm approx. 270 yards - purchased to knit facecloths from A Knitter's Stash - shade 18-2824, blue/green tweed
      Asking $7.50

      **********
      NEEDLES

      a) Clover Circular Needles - more new needles from my collection - never used - each $
      US 6 x 29"
      US 9 x 29"
      US 10 x 36"
      US 11 x 16", 29" and 36" (2 of these available)
      US 13 x 16", 29" and 36"

      b) Clover dpn set - US 4 (5 needle set) - $3.50

      BUNDLE - there are 10 circulars, one set of dpns - take them all for $25 US

      ********

      SPINDLES

      a) Jenkins Turkish - exotic Brazilian Ebony, weight 2.8 oz
      Asking $40

      b) Hokett Mesquite high whorl spindle - 3" whorl, approx. 28 gm
      Asking $20

      c) Bosworth Midi - exotic with premium shaft, Karelian Birch with Rosewood shaft, weight 31 gm
      Asking $40

      If you have any questions, please email me at jarthur@... Money orders and cheques, I cannot accept PayPal.

      Janet Arthur, Ontario Canada