De-stashing : yarn for sale

  • Aurora Fox
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2009
      Downsizing and de-stashing!

      I have some YARN for sale --BARGAIN PRICES!

      Reynolds Shetland Donegal Tweed---100% wool, made in Scotland,
      handwash. This yarn is light celedon green & grey in color.
      3 balls, each 1 3/4 oz. plus 2 partial balls. all for $10.00 includes
      shipping costs within the US
      see yarn here: http://foxyartstudio.blogspot.com/

      Cambridge Classic Elite ---70%cotton, 30% wool (great for a baby item)
      handwash or dry clean. 4 skeins, 50 grams each, approx 80 yards per
      skein. Color: light lavender/grey. All 4 skeins for $8.00! includes
      shipping cost within the US.
      see yarn here : http://foxyartstudio.blogspot.com/

      Omaghi Filati Baby Cotton---100% cotton. 2 balls, 150 grams each.
      Color: Variegated lavender, light blue, light green and cream. This
      yarn originally cost $21.50 each, selling both balls for $10.00 which
      includes shipping within the US.
      see yarn here : http://foxyartstudio.blogspot.com/

      or take all 3 yarns for a super-bargain price of $20.00 !!! (includes
      shipping)

      Aurora Fox

      http://foxyartstudio.blogspot.com/
      aurora@...