I would love to swap for your Noro Kureyon!

  • tracinglines
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      I'm looking for 2-4 skeins of Noro Kureyon in the brown/grey/tan
      colors.

      To swap, I have:

      -Koigu KPPM (merino wool) in Blue Sage Grey (P325), one skein
      -Elesbeth Lavold Silky Wool in Chocolate, one ball
      -Debbie Bliss Cathay (cotton) in Olive (two balls--one knitted and re-
      wound)
      -Debbie Bliss Cathay in Pumpkin, one ball
      -Araucania Atacama (handdyed alpaca) in blue, pink/blue/green, and
      blue/brown. I have several skeins of each color.
      -Paton's Grace (cotton) in Champagne and a buttery yellow color.
      Several of each color.
      -several balls of self-striping sock yarn which I will find the names
      of if you're interested

      I swap based on value of the yarn per ball. I would be happy to post
      pictures if you would like. Thanks for looking!

      -Dana Mayfield