Handmaiden Jane yarn kit

  • laura.a.j@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hello, I have a yarn kit by Handmaiden called Jane. This is an origami style pullover using the yarn Ottawa which is 92 percent wool, 8 percent viscose, 500 gms. The colorway is blue/green shade where the colors flow from almost a teal, to a green, and to a blue/green. If you go to the website www.oneplanetyarnandfiber.com you can find a pic and a better description than I can provide. Click on Handmaiden on the left and then click on the kits section. Shown is the red colorway, but again mine is a blue/green shade. 50 dollars, shipping not included. Thank you, Laura Jones, Katy, TX

      Click to become a designer and quit your boring job.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbttTbS55PlFEUUsm9y8oeESNlwHx77kxRh02SlzG57N1wrdS/