light blue merino for sale

  • Lefty the Rebel Knitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      I have two balls of Karabella aurora 8 for sale.

      The label says 100% merino irrestringible, 50 grams, 1.75 oz., 90
      meters, 98 yards, color #1561, dye lot 9959.

      This is a pale blue very soft yarn.

      $15 plus postage. Will ship to U.S. and Canada only. This is a non-
      smoking home with a dog who doesn't care about yarn and only
      occasionally passes through the room it has been stored in. We had a
      cat but she died before the yarn came here, so probably not an issue.

      I can take a check (wait to clear) or a money order, sorry, no paypal.

      Thanks,
      Karen Frazer
      91346