[knitswap] The Database online

  • Helen Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to remind you that I've set up the data base so that you
      can list your yarns, or books, or magazines, or needs, etc on the
      website. Doing this means that the info stays up beyond your single
      posting, and people can go back and look...
      Of course, it also means that when you've traded or sold something, you
      have to go edit your database entry, but that shouldn't be too hard :-)

      One of the things that i know we all enjoyed about this listing when I
      wasnt' working was that it was online all the time for people to
      browse, and that the online listing stayed pretty current. I set this
      up so that you can do that yoruselves if you've any desire to do so...

      I was reminded, because I had to update my own to delete something I
      just traded away.

      Also, don't forget to let me know about feedback... if you've had a
      good experience with someone who sent what they said they would, when
      they said they would, tell me about it! I'll post it on the feedback
      page. If you have a problem, tell me about it! I'll try to help
      resolve it, and failing that, will post THAT on the feed back page so
      that others will be aware of the few of us out there who aren't as
      prompt or reliable as we would all hope.

      thanks for your "ear"

      Helen,
      the KnitSwap List Manager