AD: Schacht Single Treadle Spinning Wheel

  • Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hello
      I have a Schacht Single Treadle Spinning Wheel that needs to find a
      new home. I purchased a Double Treadle about a year ago for my wife
      and she likes the DT better. Anyway, I have pictures I can send of
      the wheel. The wheel is in very good shape with minimal wear –
      finish excellent – all the accessories go with the wheel including
      extra bobbins, lazy kate and so on and so on.
      Asking: $550
      Serial Number 101493 1
      Shipping Actual Cost via UPS (I will need your zip code to provide
      shipping cost)
      OR
      I will bring the wheel to the New York Sheep & Wool Festival or SAFF
      in NC at no charge.
      Payment via Paypal.
      Please email if you have any questions.
      Shepherd2003@...
      Thanks for looking. This is a personal wheel and not associated
      with my business.
      Regards
      Lewis White