2 looms and 2 Spinning wheels for sale or trade :)

  • Cornerstone Fibres- Kim P. or Cheryl P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hi All:

      Its time to make some room in the house. All prices are negotiable -
      I CAN ship items or arrange delivery to Rhinebeck NY Sheep and Wool
      Festival in October:

      Country Spinner Spining Wheel - a HUGE wheel great for plying or
      spinning bulky. Bobbin holds over 2lbs of completed yarn. Single
      Treadle.
      Asking $325

      Louet S-75 Single treadle -an older model but a fantastic wheel.
      Solid maple wood construction. Comes with three bobbins and lazy
      Kate.
      Asking $375

      Large Inkle Loom -handmade but works awesome!
      Asking $30

      LeClerc 4 harness Table loom Dorothy 15 3/4"
      Wonderful compact loom - in excellent shape.
      Asking $250

      Photos of all equipment can be sent to you upon request. Prices do
      not include shipping but delivery to Rhinebeck is FREE.
      Thansk for looking

      Kim Parkinson
      Ontario Canada