looking for...

  • mkahle6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2008
      I am looking for

      Patons
      Bohemian yarn "Gypsy Rose" 11434 color. I think I will need at least 5
      skeins to finish a afghan. I am looking to pay $4.50 a skein? Please take a
      look in your stashes for me.

      Thank you
      Michele Kahle
      Kansas

      deal here.

    • Judy Benner
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
        Hi Everyone,

        I am looking for a yarn that seems to be discontinued. It's by Lornas
        Laces and the color card says "Dove 80% wool 20% cotton special colors for
        Dove only". The other color card says "2000 Dove colors 80% wool and 20%
        cotton 165 yds per skein". That card has a smoother yarn in solids and a
        setof 8 ummm more painted colors? Not heathered and not solid. The other
        card has a slightly heavier yarn with more texture and color flecks. Both
        are maybe a light worsted weight? Or heavy sock weight. Does anyone have any
        of this? Let me know and what colors you have. I like almost all the colors
        so just let me know what color, how much there is and how much you'd like
        for it. Also if yoiu know of a source that woiuld be great!

        Thanks, Judy Benner'
        judy.benner@...
        Allentown, Pa