Trekking, SOCKA, Baby Yarns, Pattern Books

  • mcyarn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 10:18 AM
      Hi All-

      I just added more pictures of baby yarns, Lustersheen, & sock yarns. Also,
      a 5 Lb. box of assorted skeins. There are also hand knitting books.
      Pictures are on:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/)

      If I missed listing all yarns, they all are on the site WITH prices.

      Also available are vintage sewing patterns & Machine Knitting Items.

      5 Lb. Box of assorted yarns contains yarns from Brunswick, Unger, Pingouin,
      Sirdar and other major companies. Some has been rewound into balls and have
      no labels. These were from an estate.
      PRICE: $10.00 for box + S/H/I
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2740223430/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2740223430/)

      The TREKKING are 100 gram balls automatic striping/fairisle. Trekking
      normally Retails for $ $16.95/ball and SOCKA normally Retails for $7.95/ball

      The SOCKA is solid colors and on 50 gram balls. The TREKKING XXL is space
      dyed and on 100 gram balls. According to Skacel, it takes 2 balls of
      SOCKA or 1 Ball of the TREKING XXL to make an "average" pair of socks.

      I have 2 balls each of the following SOCKA: Black, off-white, rose, brown,
      lt.grey heather, dk. grey heather, dark Olive, Lt. Blue Heather, Xmas
      Green, Med. Blue, orange heather, red, Navy, Yellow.
      SOCKA COLORI Colors 9094, 9095, 9096 & 9098
      PRICE: $5.75/ Ball

      The TREKING XXL I have the following: Color # 40 - 2 balls (1 missing
      label);
      123 - 2 balls.
      PRICE: $12.75/Ball (the one without the label is $11.75).

      SEE Pictures of all at:
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/sets/72157603958215671/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/sets/72157603958215671/)

      TRADITIONAL FAIRISLE KNITTING- Wonderfully illustrated book imported from
      England. Soft-Cover. 142 Pages. Like New.
      PRICE: $12.00 + S/H/I
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/sets/72157603958215671/)
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2737839438/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2737839438/)

      DOLL CLOTHES Patterns - Edwardian Syle Hand-knitted Fashion- UNIQUE, hard
      to find, soft-cover book of knitted fashions for dolls. This 134 page book
      is imported from England and is in almost MINT condition. It is from an
      estate of a lady from England.
      PRICE: $19.99 +S/H/I
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2675383976/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2675383976/)

      VOGUE FAIRISLE - Wonderfully illustrated book imported from England.
      Soft-Cover. 64 Pages.
      Like New.
      PRICE: $10.00 + S/H/I
      _http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2737839386/_
      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfw_knits/2737839386/)

      The pages are current as of today, August 7, 2008.

      Thanks for looking

      THE (not so) FINE PRINT:
      Prices do NOT include shipping. Insurance is NOT optional because many
      items can't be replaced easily if lost in shipping. There is sales tax on
      total including shipping to Texas addresses.
      I do NOT take paypal. I accept Personal check ( ONLY US buyers can pay
      by personal check or Credit Cards ), money order, international money
      orders, or VISA, DISCOVER CARD, or MASTERCARD by phone.

      NON-US BUYERS - International Money orders in US $$$ ONLY.
      I will ship to internationally. $3.00 international processing fee added
      to shipping costs for all orders going outside the USA, Including APOs,
      FPOs, etc. All items will be shipped insured.

      Marianne Chase- MCYARN@...
      Marianne's Yarn's - Auth.
      Brother, Silver-Reed(Studio), Artisan & DAK Dealer
      Keller, TX - 817-379-0660 Retail & Mail Order

      Read reviews on AOL Autos.