Books for sale

  • Spilkers
    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 31, 2008
      I have the following knitting books for sale at $3 each, plus
      shipping from zip code 17011

      > Knitting the New Classics - Kristin Nicholas
      > Cotton Knitting - edited by Sally Harding
      > Elle Knits - 50 Exclusive Designs from France
      > Floral Knitting - Susan Duckworth - no dust jacket
      > Sweaters from the Seaton Collection - Jamie and Jessi Seaton
      > Annie's Favorite Designer Fashions (Annie's Attic crochet)
      > The Golden Threads Complete Book of Knitting and Crochet - 1973

      > All of these are in good condition, with some wear on the dust
      jacket, but no ripped pages or marks in the books themselves.

      I can accept check, MO or Paypal.
      Kathy Spilker

    • kathy.spilker
      Message 88 of 88 , Nov 12, 2014
        Hello Knitters
        I have the following books for sale:

        Socks a la carte Colorwork - Pick and Choose Patterns to Knit Socks Your Way - Jonelle Raffino & Katherine Cade - $10
        Alterknits - Imaginative Projects and Creativity Exercises - Leigh Radford - $5
        Knitting over the edge - unique ribs, cords, appliques, colors - Nicky Epstein - $5
            This book has some slight damage on the top front cover
        Viking Patterns for Knitting - Beautiful cabled sweaters & accessories with lots of interesting information concerning the history of the cable patterns - $10
        Glorious Knits - Kaffe Fassett - $5
        Family Knits - Debbie Bliss - $5

        Prices do not include shipping by USPS Media Mail.  I accept checks, MO's and Paypal.
        Please include your zip code when responding, so I can calculate postage.
        Thanks for looking
        Kathy Spilker