For Sale: KH970 ELECTRONIC KNITTING MACHINE, KR850 RIBBER AND FB100 FLOPPY DRIVE

  • Maria Fortunato
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      FOR SALE: BROTHER KH970 in good condition, Asking $1800 plus shipping.
      KR850 Ribber - I bought it from someone else and never used it. Asking $250 plus shipping.
      FB100 Floppy Drive - again bought from someone else and never used it. I also have patterns
      and pattern floppy's to go with this. Asking $200.

      All prices are negotiable. Whatever manuals and books I got when I purchased them will be
      included with above items. Please email me if you are interested. I am only taking Paypal
      payments at this time. Thank you.

      **ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I need the money to help my college daughter out of a financial
      jam.**

      Maria Fortunato (mariasmesa6@...)