For Sale 20 balls of Rowan yarn Cotton Braid in shade 357 Dali

  • liz.sunderland
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 12:26 PM
      Hi, My name is Liz Sunderland and I live in York, United Kingdom.

      I have for sale 20 x 50gm balls/skeins of Rowan yarn Cotton Braid in
      shade 357 Dali, (and all the same dye lot), which is a gorgeous mix of
      blues, creams and soft lemon shades, and is 68% cotton, 22% Viscose
      and 10% linen, a totally luxurious yarn which has been discontinued,
      so grab it while you can, RRP is £95 (approx $180). Comes from a smoke
      free and pet free home.

      I am selling this at $4 per 50 grams plus postage. All payments must
      be by Paypal, to a confirmed address, and I will ship to anywhere in
      the world. Please contact me for shipping charges, which will vary
      according to how many balls you require.

      All brand new and ready for a fabulous summer project!!!

      Knits up quite chunky on 8mm to 12mm needles, so brilliant for fast
      results.

      Please contact me if you require photos of the yarn.

      Many thanks.