For Sale: 3 Skeins of Rowan Felted Tweed in Midnight Blue

  • ruthsgirl61
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:54 PM
      I just finished a vest for my husband and bought 3 skeins too many of
      the Rowan Felted Tweed. This is a lovely yarn! Color is "Midnight," a
      beautiful deep blue with very subtle flecks of color such as yellow,
      white, and darker navy. The yarn is DK weight, a generous 191
      yards/skein, content is 50% Merino Wool, 25% Alpaca, and 25%
      Viscose/Rayon.

      All 3 skeins (which retail for $9.25 each) for $25, includes shipping
      in the U.S. Paypal preferred.

      Deb Scheinholtz
      NJ