Books for sale

  • Spilkers
    Message 1 of 88 , May 5, 2008
      I have the following knitting books for sale at $3 each, plus shipping from zip code 17011

      Knitting the New Classics - Kristin Nicholas
      Maine Island Classics - North Island Designs
      Cotton Knitting - edited by Sally Harding
      Elle Knits - 50 Exclusive Designs from France
      Floral Knitting - Susan Duckworth - no dust jacket
      Sweaters from the Seaton Collection - Jamie and Jessi Seaton
      Annie's Favorite Designer Fashions (Annie's Attic crochet)

      All of these are in good condition, with some wear on the dust jacket, but no ripped pages or marks in the books themselves

      Buy a $3 book, take one of the following free

      The Creative Art of Knitting - Joan Fisher
      The Super Sweater Idea Book - Butterick
      Knit Art - Fern Geller Cone

      Please e-mail me with any questions.
      I can accept cash-funded PayPal, check or money order

      Kathy Spilker

    • kathy.spilker
      Message 88 of 88 , Nov 12, 2014
        Hello Knitters
        I have the following books for sale:

        Socks a la carte Colorwork - Pick and Choose Patterns to Knit Socks Your Way - Jonelle Raffino & Katherine Cade - $10
        Alterknits - Imaginative Projects and Creativity Exercises - Leigh Radford - $5
        Knitting over the edge - unique ribs, cords, appliques, colors - Nicky Epstein - $5
            This book has some slight damage on the top front cover
        Viking Patterns for Knitting - Beautiful cabled sweaters & accessories with lots of interesting information concerning the history of the cable patterns - $10
        Glorious Knits - Kaffe Fassett - $5
        Family Knits - Debbie Bliss - $5

        Prices do not include shipping by USPS Media Mail.  I accept checks, MO's and Paypal.
        Please include your zip code when responding, so I can calculate postage.
        Thanks for looking
        Kathy Spilker