FS: Blocking Aid

  • Judyknit2
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I am destashing and must sell the following (prices do not include shipping
      from Ohio.) Paypal, checks, money orders accepted. Non-smoking, no pets
      home. Links go to pictures of items.

      June Taylor Perfect Press, a 20" x 60" cushioned pressing surface with ½"
      grid throughout. Teflon backing protects table top. Use for pressing large
      items, curtains, blocking. Circle markings and bias lines. New, still in
      plastic. Was $39.95, will sell for $15 plus shipping.

      press.jpg <http://www.judyknit.com/press.jpg>

      Judy Garling

      knits@...