Destashing baby yarn

  • elsie_h_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      These skeins are in excellent condition and too many brands to describe
      and most are full skeins.I used this yarn for charity projects but I do
      not have enough room so I must pass them on. I hope I can find a home
      for them. I have included a link to a picture.

      Elsie Hughes in MD

      Baby yarn
      $15 for all includes postage to an address in the continental US

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/12838557@N07/2390101540/