boye needlemaster for sale and book

  • jazzystitches
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008
      These were previously sold. But the sale didn't go through. From
      smoke free one pet home (cat) kept out of his reach. No odors or hair.
      Paypal only cannot ship internationally or to Canada.

      Boye needlemaster in brand new condition, the reason I'm selling this
      is because I cannot knit with metal needles my hands hurt too much.
      Asking $35 and shipping is free.

      Book: Weekend Knitting, like new condition never used. Asking $15 and
      shipping is free.

      Purchase both book and needlemaster together $45.00 and shipping is
      free.

      Paypal only cannot ship internationally or to Canada.

      Thanks!

      Dottie Porter
      Lansdowne, PA