POLISHED COTTON-- Conshihocken

  • mbnrmk@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Ok I am certain I spelled the company incorrectly but refuse to go
      down 2 flights to get it right. Please Excuse

      This yarn is a shiny cotton as one remembers polished cotton.
      Colors were are picked out by designers for their lines.

      Yardage is 2100 yds per lb 100% cotton probably mercerized
      or what ever to get the sheen. The cones are approx 2 1/2 lbs
      each )will be weighed at time of purchase).

      Really eye catching

      I have the following colors for sale
      Mexican Tile
      lavendar
      Coffee
      Copen Blue
      light blue
      royal blue

      Price $14.00 per lb

      Buy 4 cones and the price goes down to $12.00 per lb The garments
      made from this yarn look like a million. Well worth your time and
      effort to knit it.

      Shipp additional US only

      Thanks

      Reasha