Meg Swansen's Knitting

  • K. Gettig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      For SALE:

      Meg Swansen's Knitting
      contains 30 Knitting patterns & neat intro about Meg's
      life and Elizabeth Zimmerman's knitting beginnings.
      retails for 39.95
      $22 ppd
      non-smoking home

      Thank you!

      gettigk@...

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/
    • reidjody@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2001
        I have a copy of Meg Swansen's Knitting to sell or swap for DK weight
        yarn in pinks or purples (my daughter's passions; enough for size
        8-10). This book contains 30 patterns plus all kinds of wonderful
        tips and instructions, after a terrific biographical introduction. A
        beautiful book in excellent condition from a smoke free home.

        Patterns include: Box-the-compass yoke sweater, Aspen yoke sweater,
        Russian prime, Faroese sweater variations, Turkish maple pullover,
        Celtic swirl, Lupine cardigan, Fair isle cardigan, Medallion
        cardigan, Bavarian twist saddle-sleeved cardigan, Mesa verde vest,
        Mimbres vest, Navajo vest, Stockings with form-fitted arch, etc.

        (This is a duplicate copy that I finally am talking myself into
        parting
        with...)

        $18 includes shipping to U.S. addresses

        Jody Reid