Jo Sharp DK Wool WIP for Sale

  • Karla HEMESATH
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2007
      Greetings!

      I have a somewhat "strange" offering for sale..I have a languishing WIP that
      needs a good home. I have the front and back of a pullover in Jo Sharp DK
      wool almost done (on holders because I have not finished the neck shaping).
      I cannot seem to marshall the enthusiasm to start the sleeves so I am
      offering it for sale along with the remainder of the wool. I purchased 20
      balls for the project (at least 5 are still intact with 1 or 2 frogged
      skeins wound into center pull balls). It is a basic pullover using Mags
      Kandis 1824 wool pattern of "lacy rib". Minimal shaping and about 22 inches
      wide and 22 inches long.

      Color is #355 Paris, a soft aqua.

      Yarn retails for 7.50/skein. I'll sell the whole project for $120 and pay
      USPS parcel shipping (U.S. only, other destinations are negotiable).
      Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra.

      Digital photos available upon request. In the case of multiple inquiries,
      the first person to confirm purchase with payment arrangements will receive
      the item.

      Thanks for looking!

      Karla Hemesath in snowy St. Paul, MN
    • Karla HEMESATH
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Greetings!

        I have a somewhat "strange" offering for sale..I have a languishing WIP that
        needs a good home. I have the front and back of a pullover in Jo Sharp DK
        wool almost done (on holders because I have not finished the neck shaping).
        I cannot seem to marshall the enthusiasm to start the sleeves so I am
        offering it for sale along with the remainder of the wool. I purchased 20
        balls of yarn for the project (at least 5 are still intact with 1 or 2
        frogged skeins wound into center pull balls). It is a basic pullover using
        Mags Kandis 1824 wool pattern of "lacy rib". Minimal shaping and about 22
        inches wide and 22 inches long.

        Color is #355 Paris, a soft aqua.

        Yarn retails for 7.50/skein. I'll sell the whole project for $110 and pay

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
          Greetings!

          I have a somewhat "strange" offering for sale..I have a languishing WIP that needs a good home. I have the front and back of a pullover in Jo Sharp DK wool almost done (on holders because I have not finished the neck shaping). I cannot seem to marshall the enthusiasm to start the sleeves so I am offering it for sale along with the remainder of the wool. I purchased 20 balls of yarn for the project (at least 5 are still intact with 1 or 2 frogged skeins wound into center pull balls). It is a basic pullover using Mags Kandis 1824 wool pattern of "lacy rib". Minimal shaping and about 22 inches wide and 22 inches long.

          Color is #355 Paris, a soft aqua.

          Yarn retails for 7.50/skein. I'll sell the whole project for $100 and pay USPS parcel shipping (U.S. only, other destinations are negotiable). Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra.