New Books for Sale - 50% off retail

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      I have the following 2 books for sale. I ended up with 2 of each by
      getting a gift of one of them and accidently buying the other.... again!
      They have never been used.

      Cash funded Paypal, money order or cashier's check accepted. Shipping
      is paid by buyer and can be sent cheaply by media mail from 48118. Or
      you can ship by another method.

      1~ "Knit Christmas Stockings! 19 Patterns for Stockings and Ornaments";
      Hardbound < $7.00 > this book is wonderful for its various patterns
      and inspiration; great pictures, clear instructions; felted items, too!

      2~ "Knitting in the Round" House of White Birches; hardbound < $10.00 >
      this is an excellent book with all patterns knit in the round (easy to
      do!)..it even has an afghan pattern.

      Christine Forsch Michigan