machine knitting mags and book

  • bevknit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 1:47 PM
      Forsale from nonsmoking home:

      7 issues of 1998 MACHINE KNITTING MONTHLY including Jan-Feb, March,
      April, May, June, July-Aug, and Nov-Dec, if I find Sept-Oct I will
      include it also. I am asking $7 for all including media postage.

      PASSAP DUET magazines #6 and #8 thru 24, #8 is missing the front
      cover but other than that they are in good condition. I am asking $15 +
      postage for all, the weight is about 9 pounds.

      The DECO PATTERNS 1 thru 100 by Jeane and Phil Oneacre, $10 includes
      media postage.

      I accept money orders or cashiers check, no paypal. Ship within the
      U.S.

      Beverly Ramirez
      Waco, TX