[knitswap] Basement full of all types of yarn for sale, below wholesale

  • Jillmrn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 1999
      I once ran a shop in my basement, but no longer, so this is now my private stash that I am reluctant to part with, but need my finished basement back. I will sell it for less than what I paid. I am beginning to make up little mini lists as I go into the storage boxes which I can e-mail who ever is interested. You can also tell me about the kind of stuff you like and I can tell you if I still have anything like it.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/knitswap