Brooks Farm , Schaeffer Anne and Turnberry Tweed Yarns for Sale

  • selmaknits
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      From a non-smoking home -- all yarns stored in cedar closet away from
      pets.

      1 skein Brooks Farm Limited Edition I yarn: variegated from rust to
      greyish purple, 60% superwash wool, 20% silk, 20% viscose. 4 ounces =
      420 yards. This is a magnificent scarf or small shall waiting to
      happen. $16 includes shipping in the US. Paypal accepted.

      1 skein Brooks Farm Four Play yarn: variegated blues and purples, 50%
      wool, 50% silk. 4 ounces = 270 yards. $15 includes shipping in the
      US. Paypal accepted.

      1 skein Schaeffer Anne one-of-a-kind sock/lace yarn in red, subtly
      variegated to khaki. 570 yards. 60% superwash wool, 20% mohair, 15%
      nylon. No ball-band. $25 includes shipping in the US. Paypal accepted.

      3 skeins Reynolds Turnberry Tweed (sadly discontined). 100 grams and
      220 yards each, 18 st. and 22 rows = 4". Color 067, "Budgie" is a
      parakeet green with flecks of gold, blue, red, and more. It's
      gorgeous yarn. 100% wool. $26 for all, includes shipping in US.

      I can e-mail pictures if you're interested.
      Selma Kaplan in Woodstock, New York