Brother Garter Carriage, KH-341 Portable, MORE!!!

  • mcyarn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Hi People-

      A local (DFW, TX) knitter is downsizing her home and is getting out of
      Machine knitting. I am selling her things on consignment. They include Brother
      KH-970, KR- 850/900 ribber, KG-95 Garter Carriage, KRC-1000 Electronic Color
      Changer.

      All are from the original owner who has not used machine in 4 years. She
      "never really got into it." Everything works and includes manuals & tools.

      She also has lots of Yarn Country 2/12 yarn in pastel colors. I shall list
      those separately when they have been weighed. Also, there are lots of books,
      patterns and magazines that I have to sort through.

      Prices do NOT include shipping. There is sales tax on total including
      shipping to Texas addresses.
      BROTHER (or Knitking) KH-970 + Ribber for $1775.00. I will consider selling
      separately, however, the KH-970 will have to be sold first at the following
      prices.

      KH-970 - This is the latest & best Brother Standard Gauge Knitting Machine.
      It has the port for the disk drive as well as a slot for the PPD Cartridges.
      (New retail was $2199.00)
      PRICE $1400.00

      KR-850/900 Ribber (New retail was $554.00)
      PRICE: $450

      Both
      KG-95 Garter Carriage (New retail was $775.00)
      PRICE: $675.00

      KRC-1000E Electronic 6 color changer. This will work manually as a color
      changer on any Brother Knitting machine with ONE EXCEPTION!! The EXCEPTION
      is that the Electronics are only compatible with the Brother 970 or Knitking
      Compuknit 5 Star
      (New retail was $399.00)
      PRICE: $350.00

      Brother KH-341 - Portable Standard Gauge Knitting machine with built in
      Knitleader.
      VERY HARD TO FIND!!!!
      Price: $399.00

      Brother Knitting Machine Stand- Black metal "sawhorse" type.
      (New retail $139.00)
      PRICE: $99.00

      GARTER BARS (2 sets) 4.5mm Standard Gauge; Can be used on any 4.5mm
      Standard
      Gauge Knitting machine. $50.00/set
      For your convenience, I accept Visa, Mastercard & Discover Card on
      merchandise total of $25.00 or more(before shipping added). NO DEBIT CARDS.

      I will give a 5% discount (merchandise only...not on shipping) for CASH or
      Money Orders...NOT Checks or Cashiers' Checks
      Above prices do NOT include shipping. I will ship to internationally for
      smaller items. $5.00 international processing fee added to shipping costs
      for all orders going outside the USA, Including APOs, FPOs, etc. All items
      will be shipped insured.

      International shipping will be by Federal Express ONLY!!

      Used/Demo equipment is sold "As Is" which means it works when I send it
      but there are NO warranties.
      I accept Personal check (US buyers only can pay by personal check or Credit
      Cards) ), money order, international money orders, or VISA,
      DISCOVER CARD, or MASTERCARD by phone.

      Thanks for looking.

      Regards,

      Marianne Chase- MCYARN@...
      Marianne's Yarn's - Auth.

      Brother, Silver-Reed(Studio), Artisan& DAK Dealer
      Keller, TX - 817-379-0660 Retail & Mail Order