ISO: Elann Endless Summer Luna

  • sunnybiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007
      I am crazy about this yarn (Elann Endless Summer Luna), but not about
      the two only remaining colors on their site. If anyone has some to
      sell, I would like to discuss a swap or purchase. Let me know what
      colors and quantities you have available and your preferred terms, and
      we'll see what we can do! Ideally, I would like at least 7 balls of a
      color.

      Thanks,

      Tori Barnhart
      Elk Grove, CA