Size 1 DPN's swap or sell

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      I have a set of bamboo Crystal Palace size 1 double pointed needles
      that I would like to swap for bright sock yarn or straight out sell for
      $8.00 and shipping. Made in Japan from specially selected, cured and
      polished bamboo. They are 8" long, were used once for a short time
      and then changed over so very much like new. If you need them I take
      paypal and will ship right away.

      Thanks, Wendy McDonnell