Brushstrokes Wool, Berocco Soft Twist, more FS

  • OrangeAmanda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Hello!

      I would like to offer for sale the following yarns from my stash.
      Shipping is at cost through the U.S. Post. Insurance, etc. are extra.
      I accept paypal and checks.

      Thank you for looking!
      Amanda Cook

      Euroyarns BRUSHSTROKES WOOL
      95% wool, 5% nylon. 62 yards. 3.5 sts= 1 inch on US 9 needle.
      Color 07, lot 2024.
      A thick-and-thin, multi-colored yarn with raspberry, teal, ripe peach
      and a violet blue. 8 balls.
      $40

      Berocco SOFT TWIST
      41% wool 59% rayon
      100 yards 5 sts=1" on US 8
      5 skeins Vanilla
      4 skeins Blue Moon
      3 skeins Blue Gabardine
      3 skeins American (blue)
      5 skeins Smoothie (pink)
      4 skeins Turquoise
      1 skeins Compote (dark rose)
      5 skeins Black
      $3 a skein

      Classic Elite INCA ALPACA.
      100% Alpaca. 50 grams. 109 yards. 5 stitches/inch on U.S. 7. Color
      1135, Moss.
      13 skeins. Some tags have fallen off but the yarn is still in the
      original skeins.
      $5 a skein.

      Jo Sharp DESERT GARDEN. Aran cotton.
      65% Cotton, 35% Microfiber. 50 grams. 60 yards. 18 stitches/4
      inches on U.S. 8. Color 209, Monet.
      This color is grey with a suggestion of purple, like dusk in Monet's
      paintings.
      19 balls plus one that has been rewound and has no tag.
      $4 a ball.

      Filatura di Crosa POM POM.
      85% wool, 15 % acrylic.
      50 gr. 60 yards.
      Wool `pom poms' along a strand of wool and acrylic.
      16 balls of color 104, olive slubs on an olive and black strand.
      $3 a ball.