luscious mohair like

  • marylou20012002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2007
      Hello,

      Continuing my quest to become a minimalist I have the following for
      sale:

      14 - 50 gram balls of Pingouin yarn (called PIDOU) in a lovely shade
      of purple/wine. Knits up on 5.5 or 6 MM (US 9-10) knitting needles.
      This yarn is a bit like mohair but softer.

      $2.00 a ball plus shipping. I will accept paypal or M.O. or cheque.
      Will wait for these to clear before shipping.

      Pictures on request.

      Shipping from British Columbia, Canada.

      Mary Lou Vella

      More ???? email me at: vellasare@...