Vintage Crochet Magazines for Sale

  • Antje
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:05 AM
      For Sale: Vintage Crochet Magazines

      Old-Time Crochet Winter 1987
      White Crochet Christmas 1990
      Yarncraft Premier Issue 1982
      Women's Household Crochet Spring 1988
      Women's Household Crochet Spring 1984
      Doll World Special Christmas Issue Dec 1988
      Doll World Special Barbie issue Oct 1987
      Crochet World Omni Book Winter 1987
      Crochet World Omni Book Fall 1986
      Crochet World Omni Book fall 1983
      Crochet World Omni Book Summer 1985
      Old fashioned Crochet 1987
      Decorative Crochet Nov 1990
      Magic Crochet: Sacred Themes, Fine Art Tablecloths, Feb 1992
      Magic Crochet: Thick Thread Special, August 1992
      McCall's Knit and Crochet for the H ome, Vol 26
      Annie's Attic Special Stitches Place Mats
      Annie's Crochet to Go Feb/Mar 1999

      Eighteen magazines for $15 +postage
      I would like to sell these together. There are some real treasures here.
      I accept checks, MO,or Paypal. I ship by USPS Media Mail and use
      recycled material. Never a charge for handling.

      thank you for your time,
      Antje in Sodus Center, NY