Knit Scarves! book (reduced)

  • wildhorsefarmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2007
      Hi all,
      I have one book remaining from my big book clear-out.So have reduced
      it again.This hardcover book is in new,never used condition.Shipping
      in a padded envelope by media mail is $2.50 within the US.Payment by
      Pay Pal(cash or credit card)only.

      Knit Scarves! (hardcover)
      16 cool patterns to keep you warm
      By Candi Jensen
      ISBN:1580175775
      16 patterns with 27 additional yarn variations that build a
      beginner's confidence while teaching experienced knitters new
      techniques.Easy-to-folloow,color coded instructions.
      Reduced price-$6.50

      Lisa Parker

      Sock designs...
      http://www.wildhorsefarmdesigns.com