Dazzleaire wanted!

  • kritturkeeper2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 3:19 PM
      Hi everyone!
      I am new to the list and I am hoping this will be a good place to find
      a discontinued yarn that I am looking for.
      I have one skein of a dazzleaire ombre that I don't know the name of. I
      foolishly threw away the label!
      This is a ombre in rose, mauve, denim, powder blue, and white. I have
      photos but wasn't sure how to post them.
      I would like to find a few more skeins of this yarn or at least learn
      the name or number of it.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Becky