Maine Wool Yarns in Pretty Shades ON Sale!

  • topazpenny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi...
      I have the following yarns for sale:
      Maine Bartlett~ 2 ply worsted weight 210 yds 4 oz sk #7-#8 needle 4.5-
      5 st to the inch Retails $7 per skein
      Lot#1~ 9 sks Natural $48
      Lot#2~ 7 sks Dark sheeps gray(dark brown shade) $35
      Lot#3~ 5 sks Aqua (turquoise) Heather $27 2 sets available
      Lot#4~ 7 sks of bracken(olive heather) $35
      Lot#5~ 7 sks med sheeps gray~$35
      Lot#6~ 5 sks of oatmeal $25 2 sets available
      Lot#7~ 4 sks of granite $20
      Lot$8~ 4 sks of scotia~$20
      Lot#9~ 5 sks Thistle~$25 2 sets available
      Lot#10~ 7 sks of lupine $35

      Mixed Medleys!!!
      Lot#11~ 7 Jewel Tone Assortment $35 2 sets available 1 sk each of
      blue loch,peacock,dark lovat,cornflower,blue heather,thistle and lilac
      Lot#12~ 6 sks "SHADES OF BLUE"~ 2 sks each of mountain
      blue,cornflower and blue heather $30
      Lot#13~ 5 Jewel Tones~ $25 2 sets available~ 1 sk each of lake
      blue,cornflower,peacock,thistle and aqua
      Lot#14~ 8 Shades of Natural~ 2 sets available $40 2 sks each of
      natural, light,medium and dark sheeps gray
      Lot#15~ 4 Shades of Turquoise/Teal~ $20 1 sk each of lovat,dark
      lovat, aqua and peacock
      ODD BALL DYE LOTS CLEARANCE SALE $4.00 per skein~
      bracken, sandstone,natural,blue loch, lake blue,wild grape, green
      heather,willow,rust heather,mountain berry,lovat

      MOHAIR YARNS Retails $8.50 per ball ON SALE $3.50 72$mohair/20%wool/8
      $nylon
      136 yds made in Italy ~ #9-10 needles
      Oriental Red 14 balls $3.50 per ball
      Lapis~2 balls
      Hot Pink~ 3 balls
      Cobalt blue~3 balls

      Sqiggle by Crystal Palace~ curly wiggle worms yarn Great Effect!
      Retails for $8.50 ON SALE $4.95
      white~3
      med blue~4
      lime/chartruese~2
      peach/pink/lime~1
      turq/purple/lime

      I accept Paypal, checks or $ orders. Shipping will depend on your
      zipcode.I ship priority with the post office.
      My home is smoke-free.
      Thanks for looking~
      Penny Walls
      Maine