Wool and Cotton yarns

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31 1:42 PM
      With the start of the new year - more closet cleaning. All yarns are unused,
      stored in the closet of a non-smoking, 2 cat owner house. Prices do not
      include postage from zip code 06033. I prefer cash funded Paypal but will
      accept money orders. Thanks for looking!

      6 skeins Cascade 220 in color 4007 Veridian (a dark green tweed). 100% wool,
      220 yards each skein, 4.5 to 5 stitches per inch. Retail $6 per skein. $20
      for all

      3.5 pounds worsted weight wool yarn in a denim blue colorway. This yarn is
      very similar to Bartlett yarns. I received it in a swap but it really isn't
      something I would use. $25

      2.75 pounds (including the cone) fingering weight wool yarn from Webs. Navy
      with flecks of red, green and blue. $25

      Japanese fair isle book, ISBN 4529027813. $10

      Manos Cotton Stria. 4 skeins black, one skein sky (blue), one skein
      tangerine, one skein pistachio. A swatch was made with the colors and then
      rewound. 116 yards each, 4-5 stitches per inch. Retails for $9 per skein. My
      price is $30 for all

      9 skeins Jaeger Matchmaker Tweed DK in an oatmeal color with purple and jade
      running through. 100% machine washable wool, 50 gm skeins, 130 yards each,
      5.5 stitches per inch. $25

      Knitters magazine #28. Free with purchase of two or more items.

      Jen Black