sock yarn for sale

  • Breault, Michele
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2006
      As my husband likes to remind me, I have too much sock yarn.
      Cash-funded paypal preferred.

      Shipping from 63501. Yarn is from a non-smoking home. We do have
      pets, but they aren't allowed in my sewing room where I store my stuff.

      Lion Brand Magic Stripes-- $5.50 each, two for $10

      2 Bright Spring- color 204-

      2 Jelly Bean Stripe- color 200

      2 Purple Pattern- color 203

      1- Denim Stripe Color 201

      Socks that Fit-One skein custom dyed striping superwash sock yarn-
      Light Wool- 75% Wool, 25% Nylon 3.5 ox. 400-yd.-greens, dark pink,
      cream. Reminds me of Christmas and also of watermelon. Just right for
      any season...

      $15.

      Michele Breault

    • judi meissner
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 19 6:38 AM
        50 gr skeins of Schanzer
        sockenwolle yarn - color #33
        dye lot 69703 (brown, offwhite
        & speckles) 128 yd per skein
        $4/each (20 available) Can
        take photo if desired, so email
        me privately: jmeissner@...

        Judi Meissner/Knox, IN

      • jules453w
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2008
          Cascade Fixation Effects
          2 unwrapped balls = 200 yds
          color 9891 (blue/green/coral); dyelot 56470
          $11 includes shipping

          South West Trading Company TOFUtsies
          1 ball = 464 yds
          color 722 (purple/blue); dyelot 91506-82
          $15 includes shipping

          I prefer cash funded paypal; personal checks ok.

          Thanks,
          Julie Westmoreland
          Orlando, FL