Destashing - new yarn added

  • Beverly Barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      Destashing the following yarns:

      2+ skeins (huge at 675 yds/skein and 6 oz/skein) of Lion brand Jamie
      Bonus Bundle. Color is Floral Print, great for babies when you don't
      know what it'll be, a white background with yellow, pale green, pink,
      and baby blue shading in and out. Here's a link with the color and
      complete description:
      http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/jamie.htm
      It's sport-weight, machine wash and dry, 85% acrylic and 15% olefin (as
      a roving for some subtle shine). I have 1 unused skein, 1 skein with a
      little missing, and at least 1 oz from a third. Coordinates well with
      the Bernat Berella listed below. This yarn is now discontinued, too
      bad, it's great for blankets and changing pads, etc. Take it all for
      $5.

      3 skins Bernat Berella Sportspun DK, great for babies' wear, 100%
      acrylic, DK gauge, no yardage but 1.75 oz per skein, color is lt.
      yellow (1 dyelot), $1.50 per skein, $4 for all of them.

      2 skeins Trendsetter Dune (mohair/viscose/metallic/angora/nylon) 90
      yard balls, color is 36 (rusts/peaches/slate/ecru), 2 dye lots (26
      and 28); I can't tell them apart. Knits at 3 1/2 sts/in on a size 10
      needle. Retail price is $14/ball, asking $10/ball or $18 for both.

      3 balls Rowan Classic Yarns Luxe, color is Sable, all same dye lot,
      merino/angora/metallic, 137 yds per skein, 5 sts/in on a size 7, $5
      per skein. Color goes with the Dune.

      9 balls Stahl Alcampa, 85% wool/15% alpaca, same dyelot, color is a
      rich wine-burgundy, 95 meters per balls, 19 sts/inch on a size 6 to 8
      needle, $25 for the lot or $3 per skein.

      8 balls Bernat Fetuccia, 100% mercerized cotton ribbon, color is
      ivory, 1 ball has slight discoloration, should wash out, 5 sts/in on a
      size 8, about 82 yds per ball, hand-wash, 1 dyelot, made in Italy for
      Bernat, $10 for the lot or $1.50 per ball.

      Book: Annie Blatt #94, holiday knitting, $3 or free with $20 purchase
      of yarn. Nice for the upcoming season.

      If you need British-sized needles, I have several pairs, unused, in
      plastic. E-mail me for details. These are $4 a pair or $20 for all of
      them.

      All shipping extra, US only please. I use USPS and will ship from zip
      code 07052. Nonsmoking but not pet-free home, please note. I accept
      Paypal but have to ask you to defray their fees at 3% plus 30 cents. I
      am happy to accept checks and MOs too. I can e-mail you scans of yarn,
      just ask.

      Beverly Barton