Looking for yarn

  • JoAnne
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2006
      Hi,

      JoAnne Barlow in Placentia, CA looking for yarn. Helena yarns or
      Canelis yarns.

      willing to swap short straight old needles or buy straight out.

      Let me know what you might have. Teals, greens or white preferred.

      Here's hoping someone has a few stashed away!

      Thank you so much!

      JoAnne
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 23, 2007
        Hi,

        I am looking for Sugar and Cream Babies Yarn. This yarn has been discontinued and I can't
        understand why they discontinued it. It is fablious for Baby Bibs and Face Cloths. The
        difference between this and the other yarns that I have used for these is just amazing. It
        always seems that they discontinue the staples we like the best. If you have any of this
        especially in the solid colors I would like to puchase it from you and will naturally pay for
        shiping.

        Thanks,Diane
      • t moor
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 14, 2009
          Due to a gross miscalculation, it now seems certain that I will be a few skeins short of having enough yarn.

          If you have an odd skein, or even a partial, of Katia Ingenua in black - color 2, dye lot 92501 - which you would consider trading for yarn, patterns, books, tote bags or felted teddy bears, please let me know.

          Many thanks.   Teresa Moore   (in Oregon)

        • Diane
          Message 4 of 17 , May 24, 2009
            Hi Everyone, I am in search of 3 or 4 skeins of Zitron Lifestyle, same dye lot and color 1862. I appreciate you taking the time to check. This has pink in it!

            Thanks,
            Diane
          • t moor
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 3, 2009
              I'm looking for a couple of skeins of a yarn which must be discontinued by now.

              Crystal Palace Yarns  "Carnival"
              100% wool
              110 yards per skein
              Bulky

              Not looking for an exact color number or dye lot, but something to match the following description:

              1 skein medium pink
              1 skein medium gray or 1 skein medium dusty green

              Thanks for your help!    Teresa Moore   (in Oregon)