16th Annual Harvest Sale

  • Margaret Walters
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2006
      Come visit Spring Hill Farm on Oct. 7th, 2006 10AM - 4PM

      We're cleaning out the barn and will have all our Romney Wool Products set up so you can see the diversity of these wonderful Romney sheep.

      Shearing demonstrations, spinning, weaving, wool combing and carding.

      A couple of angora bunnies will be present along with some angora fiber for sale.

      Plenty of yarn dyed and in natural colors just off the sheep.

      Natural dye materials for sale and fibers dyed in the natural way.

      Bring your wheel and sit and spin. Bring your knitting and sit and knit.

      Weather looks to be quite lovely that day.

      MW

      Margaret Walters
      Spring Hill Farm
      3723 Beaver Valley Rd.