Knitting in the Old Way book

  • Lisa Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi! I have a brand new, unread copy of Knitting in the Old Way by Prescilla Gibson-Robers & Deborah Robson for sale. This is the 2004 hardcover edition. This book sells for $39.95, I'm asking $19 + $3.00 media mail postage. If you'd like Priority mail postage, please email your zip code and I can calculate the cost for you. If you are intersted or have any questions, please email me. Thanks for looking!

      Lisa Smith