Studio Bulky 150 Package

  • McKnitter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006
      I have a very nice Studio SK-150 package available. It includes the main bed, ribber, additional needles, ribber covers, PS150 pattern selector w/original punchcard set, additional pack of blank PS150 punchcards, weaving arm, all accessories (except oil and tapestry needle), and assorted manuals. I'm the second owner of the machine and can confirm it's in clean, working condition. Please email me if you'd like details.

      Jan Hudgens in Michigan
      McKnitter on eBay