Bond USM with extension and counter for sale. No shipping costs.

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 52 , May 31, 2006
      My name is Amanda Shopa and I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

      I have a Bond brand Ultimate Sweater Machine WITH an extension kit AND counter for sale. It includes everything I got EXCEPT the video that came with it.

      I used it for less than 6 months.

      The machine is normally $160.
      The extension kit is normally $70.
      The counter is normally $35.

      I'm selling it all for $95 bucks. I'll even pay domestic (slow) shipping. Int'l orders, you pay shipping.

      Email me if interested.

      Thanks.

      Amanda Shopa
      www.amandaknits.com
      www.amandashopa.com

    • hemesath@charter.net
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 2, 2009
        Hi!

        I have some yarn for sale. All from smoke free, pet free home.
        Insurance and delivery confirmation are extra. I take PayPal, money order or
        personal check (may hold goods until check clears). In cases of multiple
        requests, the first person to confirm payment arrangements receives the item(s).

        Thanks for looking!

        Karla Hemesath
        Farmington, MN

        1. 9 balls of Louisa Harding Flotsam. Color 01, blues (blues and white).
        Novelty yarn. Knits 17 sts/4 inches on US 8-9. 79 yds/ball. $28.50 for all
        and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

        http://www.discountyarnsale.com/pd_louisa_harding_flotsam.cfm

        2. 1 cone (2300 yds) of lace weight merino wool (I bought 3 cones and had them wound off togehter onto one cone...3 strands together--dk weight). From Colourmarket. Beautiful soft pink. Wonderful stuff. See link below for description, photo. $32.50 and I’ll pay parcel postage (US only, other destinations negotiable).

        http://www.colourmart.com/eng/content/advancedsearch/yarns?SearchText=salmon=============